Monday, August 6, 2007

holy crap.
i just realised sumthin...
i'm becomin more and more like wanyi!
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
shit..tt's a bad thing right? no?
ok..mayb it's a good thing since i'm studyin pretty frequently..
crap..
wad happen to me?!
i actually DO MY HOMEWORK nowadays!
holy shit!
did someone took my mind away?
can you kindly give it back to me?
please? cause this hardworking studying alison is SOOOOOO NOT like me...
and it kinda freaks me out...
crap...
i actually came home directly after school on a MONDAY.
usually i would go out and eat lunch or wadever...but i actually came back home!
TO STUDY!
crap...somebody please return me my brain if you find it...
thanks...
okie..i'm goin back to study alr!
did i just say that? shit..
bye.

looking at you holding my breath.
for once in my life i'm scared to death.
i'm taking a chance..letting you inside...

LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment